Can you recommend me a good technician/shop in Singapore other than SweeLee

Is Beez around in his shop everyday? I prefer to bring my bass to the shop, hang around for a while while he works on it and then bring it home on the same day.

Any of them approachable? :)

Yes, all 3 are approachable. all 3 had done repairs on my guitars before.

Attended Malcolm's talk on the acoustic guitar making (science, technics, woods & all) abt 2 years ago on a saturday in NUS. Paid 10$ to attend that seminar and I learned so much in 1 day. We should be proud that we have a Singaporean like him. BTW, one of his forte is also electric guitars.

Well if you looking for Ibanez or Fender....i recommend Brendon of BGW Guitars.Drop him a PM or email him what you looking for....he's a VERY reasonable guy to deal.Ordered all my Fenders from him and always deliver the goods as promise.He even go to the extent of helping me in getting parts for Ibanez.
For tech/repair job....none other than Malcolm, his price is worth the money!

I agree man, Swee Lee's prices are a total rip-off and over market price, and they do not offer any form of warranty when they are a licensed distributor of a particular brand (at least for the products I am looking for) customer service is retarded. I was checking out a microphone and there are scratches on it, and it was inside a foamed metal casing. and the guy say "aiya this kinda small thing doesnt matter one la"

Latest posts

Back