Calling for Republic Poly students/Replug IG/Jammerz Arena

Helsey

Hey, I'm a RP student in Year 2, taking Diploma in IT.

Just wondering if any RP students (better if from Replug IG) are interested in forming a band focusing on:

- Contemporary Christian/Inspirational
- Christian Rock
- Christian Metal (as we progress)
- Songs that contain meaningful lyrics (etc: World Behind My Wall by Tokio Hotel, Somewhere Only We Know by Keane)

Taking Hillsong United (more on this by the way), Starfield, BarlowGirl, The Afters, Switchfoot etc. as influences.

The purpose of this band is vast. There are no limits to playing music. I'll name a few here..
1) Spread the love and message of God (not manipulative, we don't want religious war in school)
2) Spread inspirational messages through our music (not both christians and non-christians)
3) To form a community with Christians in Republic Polytechnic. Others can also direct our songs to each aspects of their lives, not only Jesus Christ. Love, family, studies and so on.

Mainly, it is to stay happy. :)

About myself, I'm a guitarist and a pianist. Not godly at both. I can't shred or sweep, I can't play godly Mozart pieces. I'm not really that good, but I'm a guitarist at my church. I'm focusing more on guitar.

As such, I would need vocalist(s) (male and female), a drummer, another guitarist (more on acoustic and rhythm, less on lead), a bassist, and a keyboardist.

Race doesn't matter. As long as you believe that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, you are welcome.

Not looking for those who are not serious in making good music. I'm only looking for those who may be jokers and slackers in school, but are damn serious in playing instruments.

Interested parties, drop me a PM and we'll discuss more. You MUST be in Republic Polytechnic, better if you're in Year 2. A grab if you're in Replug IG.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a RP student in Year 2, taking Diploma in IT.

Just wondering if any RP students (better if from Replug IG) are interested in forming a band focusing on:

- Contemporary Christian/Inspirational
- Christian Rock
- Christian Metal (as we progress)
- Songs that contain meaningful lyrics (etc: World Behind My Wall by Tokio Hotel, Somewhere Only We Know by Keane)

Taking Hillsong United (more on this by the way), Starfield, BarlowGirl, The Afters, Switchfoot etc. as influences.

The purpose of this band is vast. There are no limits to playing music. I'll name a few here..
1) Spread the love and message of God (not manipulative, we don't want religious war in school)
2) Spread inspirational messages through our music (not both christians and non-christians)
3) To form a community with Christians in Republic Polytechnic. Others can also direct our songs to each aspects of their lives, not only Jesus Christ. Love, family, studies and so on.

Mainly, it is to stay happy. :)

About myself, I'm a guitarist and a pianist. Not godly at both. I can't shred or sweep, I can't play godly Mozart pieces. I'm not really that good, but I'm a guitarist at my church. I'm focusing more on guitar.

As such, I would need vocalist(s) (male and female), a drummer, another guitarist (more on acoustic and rhythm, less on lead), a bassist, and a keyboardist.

Race doesn't matter. As long as you believe that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, you are welcome.

Not looking for those who are not serious in making good music. I'm only looking for those who may be jokers and slackers in school, but are damn serious in playing instruments.

Interested parties, drop me a PM and we'll discuss more. You MUST be in Republic Polytechnic, better if you're in Year 2. A grab if you're in Replug IG.

Hey man! I'm from RP, currently a year 1 student. I'm in STA Diploma in Sonic Arts. I want to join Re-plug as my IG. I play the acoustic guitar. I dont consider myself good, but I love playing the guitar seriously. Oh, and I am also a Christian but I'm kinda new to this relationship with God. Perhaps we can meet up in school or something? :)

Just audition for REPLUG in the SLA fiesta coming up.
Im from Replug IG. Just graduated.
REPLUG = AWESOME

solo audition, judged by the current senoirs.
then group auditions, judged by the same people or more.

group auditions, you will be randomly put into one group and will we ask to perform to your very best.

would be better if have your own instrument. if you dont, its alright.

solo audition, judged by the current senoirs.
then group auditions, judged by the same people or more.

group auditions, you will be randomly put into one group and will we ask to perform to your very best.

would be better if have your own instrument. if you dont, its alright.

Oh man! I don't have a band, and I play songs which are instrumental. You think I'll be able to pass?

Back