boomdoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
17will, just in case you don't realise, boomboom is a slang for sex in other countries. so i don't think you want to boom boom his ass.

euphorica said:
you are one post away from earning 2 stars and now u want to self-intro.

anyone posting his kind of replies (replies with no sense or thinking) can reach the 500 post mark in less than a month

i dono wat the heck u meant by that ( we dont know for most of ur posts)

but if my interpretation is correct, then no ones gonna be inconsiderate enuff to do that cuz we already have one forum polluter n thats about the max soft can handle

nysk said:

but if my interpretation is correct, then no ones gonna be inconsiderate enuff to do that cuz we already have one forum polluter n thats about the max soft can handle

o'rly?

nysk said:

Wat the heck did he do homie?

look at just any random post he made... i noe i maybe a bit to harsh n shd jus ignore them but seriously its a real eyesore to see such kind posts on every other thread on the forum

nysk said:
look at just any random post he made... i noe i maybe a bit to harsh n shd jus ignore them but seriously its a real eyesore to see such kind posts on every other thread on the forum
public forum is like dat lo...

so u know public forum is like that and u purposely want to do it is it.
seriously,
go waste your time practicing on ur instruments or listen to tweeny pop princesses sing instead. :evil:

nysk said:
anyone posting his kind of replies (replies with no sense or thinking) can reach the 500 post mark in less than a month

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad backfrom driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.
What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

lol strats dude... so now u r assuming that boomdoom has a mental condition? i never said he had one, neither did i say that i hav something against those type of ppl.

They will realise when they mature that chalking up posts is just so terribly silly..... :roll:

My 5 baht worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back