Best place for guitar repair

bluepowder

hey i need to get al the screws in my guitar replaced and get it setup..also need to get pickups and bridge cleaned....all rusted...:(...which place does it well and not too expensive??i bought my guitar from sweelee so i thought i would take it there..but sweelee heard lotsa complaints...so any suggestions??.

hey

ok ... u can go to guitar workshop at bras basah same level as swee lee.. u go work around at the corner..very good atitude and very good worksmanship..charges also very reasonable...+10 for sales attude ..

haha

juz helpin u out..any way the guitars they sell is their own brand.hmm copies of ibanez rgs..gibson lespauls..sounds very nice..haha price much much cheaper yup got jem copies too..they make their own.. :eek:

ahh bluepowder i remember tt thread hahaha...i tried to order from sweelee aljunied but i'm afriad they r quite unorganized in terms of asking who to order...the last time i went to guitar galery..no more red ones...gg is at peace centre 2nd floor..drop at douby ghaut mrt and walk

thanks guys....i guess i gotta go there now..damn tahts far:D....well anyhow i gave my guitar for repair...costing a whoppin 100 bucks....no going out for a few weeks now:D

Guys which is the better of the two branches of swee lee. The sims drive one or the bras basah one?

I am looking to buy an Ibanez.

the title of this thread is "Best place for guitar repair" and you post this? he..hee.. me doing housekeeping.

premonition said:
Guys which is the better of the two branches of swee lee. The sims drive one or the bras basah one?

I am looking to buy an Ibanez.

so where did you send urs for repair? am looking for someone to replace my pups and stuff, where'd u go? cheers

how abt this...we haf a thread to scout for hobbyists who are familiar with some skills...this way many hobbyist who garnered skills to etc set up guitars or change pickups d not waste their hands[in fact i've seen ppl who do better den shops]...this way less techy ppl can choose between a pro shop or a home hobbyist...

Back