bendin the neck

Yeah I've heard sheehan doing it. Sounds cool but I don't do it because I'm not that strong :(

still waitin for pple who tried it. lol

actually i tried b4 but not on my bass. its madness..

it really bends and u do get the tone but the sustain wasn't long enuff to change from E to a D.. bending it more the neck will go off.

its actually damn fun. DUN TRY IT WIF your own bass. NO JOKE.

ur neck might just snap or the position of it will just go awae.

but it sounds really cool.

My ovangkol warwick neck is waaaay to stiff to try bending... Even truss rod adjustments take like 1 month to completely take full effect o_O But I agree with ZON_P's good advise on not trying it on your own bass even it its maple neck and can be done ;) Erm trying it on a guitar shop's bass also not recommended haha... An ignorant salesperson might die of heart attack thinking you want to break it on purpose.

Tip: try it on your friend's bass hahaha... joking.

OHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! :lol:

neck.jpg

aww man!! dats gone into splinters oledi!!

i better be careful next time!!

brady hell!! just bend laa!!

how low can u go! how low can u go! how low can u go!

the way you say wrong, its as if his bass's neck is. well. impotent. or something.

i tried bending my Gio. woooohooo! but since i use low tension (on nearly everything), just bend the strings. more accurate, less costly too.
string replacement: $30+
neck replacement: $100+
bass impotency: priceless.

my 321 fixed bridge...i either bend the neck, push the strings in between the tuners and nut[i can do an open string vibrato by doing tt]...or simply downtuning a tuning peg...like pg does

Back