Behringer combo

hackernox

I am a beginner looking for a electirc guitar.

I saw this shop at 3rd floor of sim lim selling Behringer combo with guitar, amp, cable and gig bag at $238.oo

Anyone care to comment?

I saw it b4. It's rather an attractive package. Cheap and good for starting out. 1 thing abt Behringer though, if you buy any of their products, try and find out where they ripped it from. (They're notorious of ripping off other companies products and copying them, selling them off as their own) They spent zero in research, just repackage and call it their own. Good for consumers, bad for companies.

just realised luther is selling it as well.

http://www.luthermusic.com/cgi-bin/WB_ItemPageGen.pl?t=1079717862&Pid=306&Gid= (be patient, it takes awhile to load)

Anyone tested it? I am a newbie and have not much experience in listening to electric guitar. The price look very very good. But having said that, I don't want to buy it and regret after 2 weeks. then look for another new guitar while adding the old one in my already very full store room :) with the rest of the "wrong decision". :lol:

Hi there. I would have second thoughts about buying a plywood guitar- it’s a NO for me. besides being less resonant, there’s no gurantee that plywood would outlive your front door, cofee table or any any other furniture in the house. If your coffers doesn’t permit extravagant expenditure, I’d rather you look into the used market & get a solid body guitar & amp that’ll make you happy.

I’d rather you look into the used market & get a solid body guitar & amp that’ll make you happy.

Yeah! Nothing beats a solid body. Almost all my guitar are second hand. Why don't you consider a second hand products?

Back