Bassist wanted. I don't want showoffs that think they are too good:)

SamElement

Hey, Sam here. I have a band that plays alternative music. Mostly obscure songs and not too mainstream. We also do grunge, classics and funk. Apparently, due to one member of the band falling out, we need a bassist. We are 18 and 17. We jam twice a month and when things are smooth, we'll gig. Our influences include nirvana, red hot chili peps, foo fighters, stereophonics, u2 and much more bands that come up with cool songs. An age requirement you may ask?? 17 to 20 is cool. "Hmm, what about my chances of songs I like?" you may also ask. Sure we all choose the songs we want as 1 and give each other song names all the time to jam. It just needs to be in range and possible:) anyway I have previously asked for members on soft before and there were those without commitment so I don't want that. If you are not local or not committed, please press the back button above now, thanks. Anyway most importantly, you don't need to be a pro, as long as you got a bass, sense of timing and the will to learn and help then you're invited. If you don't know techniques like slapping, galloping, etc.., it's ok guys don't worry. We are not pros too. Hhehehe. Pm me guys, thanks

Hey I just moved to Singapore last night. I don't have an amp but am looking to jam. I'm 22 which I know is older than what you asked but I figured I would message anyway. RHCP is one of my favorite bands - no so much the others that you listed but I am new here and I'd like to meet up to jam if possible. Will not having an amp be a problem?

Hi..Bassist here..2years of playing but feeling crappy..i have no music classes backgrounds as im doing self learning..willing to learn from those who are new and experienced in music industries...Currently playing Jrock stuff too..Whatsapp me or sms @ 97724442..

Back