Bassist looking to jam

wesleymelon

Hello I'm an 18 year old who loves the bass, I was first inspired by John Frusciante and Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers to pick up the Guitar and Bass Guitar but the bass resonated deeply within me and here I am :)

If you were to ask me what my favourite bands are they'll have to be Steely Dan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dire Straits and Jamiroquai!

Here's a playlist to see if we match up on our musical tastes, cheers!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4PMHtIUYa6il47soDptSSK?si=Segz5pMOTGW3dgIMb4_fCg

Hey man, electric guitarist here, 26 years old this year. Just went through your playlist and some of the songs do match what I'm looking for in terms of musical taste. My number is 81822940, feel free to message me there :)

Hi, Electric Guitarist here. 22 years old and your music taste resonates with me too. Though half of me loves metal, hard rock more, but it’s ok! Happy to explore still :) HMU at 8435 3078

Hi, im looking for a bassist to play in a versatile band. Do let me know on whatsapp of ure interested. 87515476

Hi I am an old timer who is gatal to play again . If you are keen collaborate doing experimental songs count me in.

Back