Bassist ? Bassist? Bassist?

Freak Mind

Needed Urgently......... Bassist interested to be part of our band...... Not into a certain Genre but able to ejoy the music that we played mostly top 40s or catchy songs..........drop me an email ryanfikri76r@yahoo.com oh ya in case u
wana find out more we are moslty at the age of 35 and above except for our female vocalist 23 yrs old.

hi

Hi,bassist here,I'm available now,mostly top40s pop n rock

Last edited by a moderator:
so u interested to jam on this fri or sat around 8pm.Normally we jam at wee lee studio. an update of our band.. total 6 members of 01 drummer 01 percussionist 01 keyboardist 01 trombone player 01 trumpeteer and a vocalist. anyway my uncle and his wife will be the one to guide us inclusive what are the songs that we are suppose to play. we prefer free playing style not to follow like the originals and honestly it would be great to have you as a bassist. Well to be honest we are looking to form for only 01 gig which is in overseas and once we done it. we will disband the whole team.So kind of a short project. pm me if ure still keen

hello... are u still looking for a bassist?? If u are, pls allow me to give it a try. I've been playing bass for more than 5 years. Familiar with top 40s and not particular about choice of song. Had numerous experience in live performances and studio recording. If u stiil looking for a bassist, im very interested to audition. :)

You may contact me at 81587724.

Thank you.

Back