bandmembers for edm, dubstep wanted...Come come take a look, dont shy!

harlows

i have been posting ads for my fellow friends that i share interest in genres of music such as alternative, classic rock, brit rock. that's work in progress for leisure jamming.

I figure out it's my turn now to wanna form a band with my primary interest....electronic dance music.
Right now, i myself is wondering how it will be like...

But Hey...no harm trying. I am a bassist(not pro)...got some multi effects with dance element to begin with.

will like to see if there's good people out there who share the same interest and wanna try. We can discuss over kopi and lots of jokes on how we can do this:)

abit about myself
like few years back...i can see myself on the weekdays and weekend going to zouk, liquid room and KM8...I enjoy anything from minimal,house,progressive trance, psytrance...Went to see Tiesto in Jakarta, had my honeymoon in Goa and brought my cute, bookworm wife to a psytrance jungle party.
Recently.. I checked out my younger cousins dubstep playlist and I dig it. Also I'm very ok with Skrillex.

so I am wondering, if there's anyone out there who wanna experiment and play the same range of music that i mention above...let's do it! hehe. And hopefully it will be a lot of fun.

Haiz...the child in me.

Back