Band Looking for Bassist and Lead Guitarist

Music

Hi

Good day. We are currently looking for guitarist and a bassist to jam as a band. Our current line up is:

Vocalist
Drummer
Keyboardist

Songs we are playing include top 40s Mandarin and English songs of mixed artistes

If you are interested and to find out more, please kindly drop me an email on liyiwei88@hotmail.com. Have a nice day!

Top 40s Mando and English Looking for Keyboardist and Guitarist Jammers!

Hi,

We are looking for keyboardist and lead guitarist to make music together as a band! Our currently line up consist of:
1 X Bassist
1 X Drummer
1 X Vocalist

We are covering Top 40s Mando and English songs. Artistes we are covering includes:

萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao), 五月天 (Mayday), 张惠妹 (Ah Mei), 周杰伦 (Jay Chou), 叮当 (Ding Dang) , 温岚 (Landy Wen), GEM,A-Lin, Duffy, Adele, Ellie Goulding and many others

Some of the covered songs included:

错的人, 闪闪惹人爱, 你不是真正的快乐, 我最亲爱的, 王妃,泡沫,退后,明明就,梦醒时分,安静,傻瓜,天后,不是你的错,Love Me Like You Do,Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To The Rain,Mercy, Just Give Me A Reason and many many others!

If interested please kindly drop an email to liyiwei88@hotmail.com for more discussion. Please do kindly drop your contact number. For serious and interested only. Thanks =)

Mandarin Top 40s and English Band Looking for Keyboardist!

Hi,

We are looking for keyboardist and lead guitarist to make music together as a band! Our currently line up consist of:

Bassist
Drummer
Guitarist
Vocalist (vocalist we don't mind a few)

We are covering Top 40s Mando and English songs. Artistes we are covering includes:

萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao), 五月天 (Mayday), 张惠妹 (Ah Mei), 周杰伦 (Jay Chou), 叮当 (Ding Dang) , 温岚 (Landy Wen), GEM,A-Lin, Duffy, Adele, Ellie Goulding and many others!

Some of the covered songs include:

错的人, 闪闪惹人爱, 你不是真正的快乐, 我最亲爱的, 王妃,泡沫,退后,明明就,梦醒时分,安静,傻瓜,天后,不是你的错,Love Me Like You Do,Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To The Rain,Mercy, Just Give Me A Reason and many many others!

If interested please kindly drop me an email at*liyiwei88@hotmail.com*for more discussion. Please do kindly drop your contact number. For serious interested personnel only. Thanks =)

Back