Band looking for a committed vocalist in order to begin gigging.

Moth

Currently, our band is looking for a vocalist to help us in our dream to gig. First off, we have about 5 originals, but unfortunately, due to a lack of a proficiency in songwriting, none of us are able to write good lyrics. We are a band influenced by mainly alternative, indie, post-rock bands out there, but we keep it a priority to constantly listen to new songs out there.

If you are our vocalist, we will need you to help us in filling in the lyrics to our almost completed originals, as well as sing them, obviously. This will help if you are already proficient in lyricising.

We would prefer if you have a unique, indie-ish voice that can complement our sound. Males are preferred, but please do not hesitate if you are female. We are an all male-band with ages ranging from 17 to 21, and are fairly nice :)

It would also be nice if you could play a unique instrument such as the violin, glockenspiel, or accordian etc.

In conclusion, we are looking for singers who share influences that are similar to us, but are still able to bring a fresh, and most of all, intelligent, perspective into our songs (This means that your lyrics have to be poetic, or at least refrain from being ridiculously stupid).

If interested, please pm me.

Hi HI im a newbie vocalist over here... whats a indie voice like? i dont play any instrument sigh! i wish i can though. Any where i can hear the originals?

Back