Band auditions for Listen to the Salad Days: A Confessions Initiative

hey the first time i filled up i didn't fill up all the items, then it puts pending status. now i've filled up all of it alr, it still puts pending, does it means its submitted alr?

hmmm....i have sign up 4 ma band...but 4got 2 ask em their ic no.!!!! im in middle of filling up when i saw it n i juz continue without their ic no. .....ooopsssss...i hope we can still make it....argggghhhhh!!!!!

hey there no worries man. you can still log in to your account and edit your band info.

hey the first time i filled up i didn't fill up all the items, then it puts pending status. now i've filled up all of it alr, it still puts pending, does it means its submitted alr?

yep it is. we will inform your band if your registration gets approved, which means you get to play for the preliminary auditions.

Dear bands, if you signed up and failed to see your band info appear on the registration form, please do sign up again because we've recently fixed a bug in our database.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

For any more queries please email team.saladdays@gmail.com or post in this thread.

Hey guys guess what, the best vocalist now stands to win a Sennheiser e835 microphone too!! Sign up soon to stand a chance of winning that and more :D

Listen to the Salad Days: Promotional School Tour is here!
http://soft.com.sg/forum/gigs-conce...omo-tour-silhouette-trella-november-iris.html

We've been to Hwa Chong Institution, Victoria JC, Republic Poly and we'll be going to more schools!

14th May Wednesday, 1pm - Nanyang Poly @ McDonalds 2nd Level - Trella/Postbox
14th May Wednesday, 3pm - Ngee Ann Poly @ The Atrium - Trella
15th May Thursday, 3pm - Ngee Ann Poly @ The Atrium - The November Iris
20th May Tuesday, 2.30pm - Montfort Sec - Silhouette
21st May Wednesday, 10.30am - St Gabriel's Sec - Trella

Check our freebies and flyers out at the booth and you can sign your band up for the auditions on-site too! See ya'll there! :cool:

hey there.

there are a few conditions:

1)band members should be current students in secondary schools/jcs/polys/ites
2)band members should preferably be from the same school
3)number of originals
4)and of course the music

bands will be chosen by comparing with other signups too.

Hi there,

I got a couple of enquiries.

1st up, are university student allowed to join?

2nd, we have a myspace, but because we are new, we have not yet recorded our singles. Will the demos be an essential prerequisite for selection into the 1st round of audition? I mean though we have not yet recorded, but does it mean we will be forfeited because of that?

yea how else are you going to get to see bands' songs if they haven't recorded? so unless you have songs on your myspace you can't get your originals heard?

plus how do we submit the details about our other signups? i'm sure you mean 'other signups' like other competitions and stuff the band has gone for right.

Hi there,

I got a couple of enquiries.

1st up, are university student allowed to join?

2nd, we have a myspace, but because we are new, we have not yet recorded our singles. Will the demos be an essential prerequisite for selection into the 1st round of audition? I mean though we have not yet recorded, but does it mean we will be forfeited because of that?

hey there. exceptions can be made if one of the band members does not school in secondary schools/jcs/polys/ITEs. if majority of the band members do not satisfy the conditions, there is a very high chance that your band will not get chosen for the preliminaries.

nope you will not get forfeited because of that, but it would be good if you guys give us an idea of how you guys sound like so it would be easier for us when we choose the bands among all the other bands which signed up.

hope that gives you a better idea! (by satisfying most of the conditions gives your band a better advantage compared to the other bands which signed up)

yea how else are you going to get to see bands' songs if they haven't recorded? so unless you have songs on your myspace you can't get your originals heard?

plus how do we submit the details about our other signups? i'm sure you mean 'other signups' like other competitions and stuff the band has gone for right.

hey man. as mentioned, it would be good if we get to hear how your band sounds like. maybe a raw recording? or a video recording of your jamming session? anything really. (one of the bands which signed up suggested a private listening session during one of their jamming sessions!)

by other signups i mean the other bands which signed up for our auditions. so your band will be chosen on a comparative basis.

right.. thanks much.

how can we send you recordings or demos and stuff?
email the links to you or something?
would a myspace link be enough if we already have songs there?

Back