BAClass Band wants a BASSIST!

Bunsoy High

Hi MUSICIANS!
We,BAClass Band, are looking for a Bassist. A Bassist is someone who knows how to play bass instruments especially the bass guitar.
Our band will perform gigs LIVE and even try to engage big people to have bigger performances. And of course our own original songs which will come with music videos.

Requirements
1) 17 years old and above and not taking o levels at current year.
2) Willing to play music of ANY LANGUAGE. This band will mostly play english and kpop songs. Music isn't about skills or language, but feel.
3) COMMITMENT, GOOD ATTITUDE AND HARDWORKING.
4) Have your own bass guitar.
5) Passionate for music. Love English Music. Especially LOVE Kpop Music.
6) NO stage fright.
7) Singaporean.

Once you are in, you will be a permanent member.
Interested, do contact me at 98620945.
Enquiries do contact me at 98620945.

Thank you
Nas
BAClass Leader

Hi all! Thanks for applying! Have a few applicants! There are shortlisted ones! And I must say they sound really talented! The heat is on fire! Okay, was that a wrong catchphrase? Haha. Well, if you are so eager to rock on some korean songs(CN BLUE, FT ISLAND,etc)/kpop songs(4 Minute, BIgbang, 2ne1, Super Junior,etc)/english songs(HEy Monday, The Maine, Sum 41, My Chemical Romance,etc), come and apply to rock with us! HOWEVER, you MUST BE a COMMITTED INDIVIDUAL and MUSICIAN(This is a very very important component), with the good attitude in mind, hardworking which we expect you to improve your parts session by session and of course PASSIONATE and WILLING TO PLAY IN ANY MUSIC, COME AND JOIN US!
Once you are in, you are a BAClass member. You are NOT allowed to play for other bands when with us and we will be a PERMANENT band! Because we are a band with dreams, ambitions and passion to grow big and grow far!
So if you have what it takes as an individual and a musician, DO NOT HESITATE TO JOIN US!

AND DO NOT HESITATE AND FEEL FREE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT US AT 98620945!

Thank you
Nas
BAClass Leader
BAClass Band
BAClass - B Class Musicians striving to be come the A Class Musicians which we aspire to be

Back