• mordern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • retro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: How can?

neuro182 said:
blahblah said:
i like my gear to be shiny and nice..to the point that i hardly played my old strat before i sold it off.. :lol: to me old bashed up stuff is like..urrgghh...

u r like a guy who uses ya axe to the max, rugged & worn den dump it aisde & get new stuffies. it shud not be this way man. u gotta noe that e axe u use has served u well & contributed to your success. i mean instead of keeping & maintaining it, u actually sold it away? omg!! bad boy..

my gear my business :lol:

spikes said:
blahblah said:
i like my gear to be shiny and nice..to the point that i hardly played my old strat before i sold it off.. :lol: to me old bashed up stuff is like..urrgghh...

confuscious say you go to jail you bad boi

somebody gonna geta hurt real bad

due to the majority of votes, i've decided to repaint my guitar, as i just spilt aerosol on it while polishing the hardcase, now i NEED to know where would do it for for me besides a car workshop...

wah relac man bros... jagan tension man ...
relac relac ..

we are all gonna be beige soon :D why worry >? all take it easy and calm down lar .. aiyo .. discussion end up becoming aggresive neogeotiations.. tsk tsk

Peace

Stars bro :) Lets all give peace a chance...

I'm not pissed or angry but that wangdexian guy keep dissing me not onli in this forum, but in other forum saying things about me. I mean if he does it 1 or 2 times, I do not mind, but he is like poking people at their mistakes. Is he even that perfect?

I am cool & I said my piece. Thanks for being the mediator.

Hmm.. Chill man.. Its just a forum.. Different people different ways.. Not everyone is the same right? Haiyo.. Peace upon you guys lar.. :D

spikes said:
due to the majority of votes, i've decided to repaint my guitar, as i just spilt aerosol on it while polishing the hardcase, now i NEED to know where would do it for for me besides a car workshop...

try guitar hospital, i *think* they do repaint jobs, but it'll cost u a handsome sum.

p.s. imho, a beaten up instrument is the swords and armour of today, the dings, scratches, chips are all "battle scars" and tells the world that yes, i do play my instrument. brand new instruments look kinda... er.... wierd? just my 5c share, dont mind me :oops:

Re: Peace

neuro182 said:
Stars bro :) Lets all give peace a chance...

I'm not pissed or angry but that wangdexian guy keep dissing me not onli in this forum, but in other forum saying things about me. I mean if he does it 1 or 2 times, I do not mind, but he is like poking people at their mistakes. Is he even that perfect?

I am cool & I said my piece. Thanks for being the mediator.

That's was a joke, can't you see that :lol: icon? :roll:
Sometimes, take things on the cyberspace lightly, no?
I don't even know you, why would I diss you (apart from being the butt of my jokes), much less in other forums?
I don't know where you got the "other forums" part from, but whatever you say man.

Back