Anyone still awake?

iverson763

4am, 3 cups of coffee, a hell lot more notes to go through

just need seomthing to keep me awake/entertained in betweens... anyone else studying?

i meant i was studying myself, as in studying my own body you know.. ah i fail at being funny.

this may spoil your mood greatly, but ive recently been liberated of my A levels.

that took me down one notch on the happy scale. i'm sick.. haha

well, have fun doing, er.. watever you're doing man.

i don't believe no one else awake.

come on, entertain me

wonder if the mods are gonna kill me for this senseless thread in the morning

nice, though i'm not into hardcore/metal.

too bad the audio not that good. the guitarwork sounds good. you're the guy with the white les paul i eh?

haha i still am. doing nothing in particular.

came back from the stand chart run and slept the whole day so now i cant sleep.

iverson: yeah how u know? we are not a hardcore band.. dunnoe how to describe and lazy to describe the genre.

pardon the quality. i have to compress it 1x in order to upload to youtube :( so there is some quality loss in the process of compression.

bro, with 5000 posts, not surprising that i noe who you are rite?

oh yes, i remembered, i bought your 1spot, picked it up from your church the other time. that was quite some time back, heh

ay, i think we're sharing a 1spot curse. i lent the adaptor i got from you to my fren, and just last week, he left it in a taxi. headache, got to get another one soon

guys, why are we all still awake?!?!

i'm an insomaniac. therefore, i have a medical reason to be awake!

guys, thats why i got a custom pedal power supply. that can be velcro-ed to my pedalboard.

pedal power supply+sticky tape+industrial strength velcro+pedalboard carpet=
NO LOSS OF POWER SUPPLY!

but in the event that u DO lose you power supply still, it'll also mean that you;ve lost your whole board! brilliant innit!!!:lol:

oh yes. i'm going to buy myself a power supply tomorrow. and maybe a dozen more pedals just so i can fully utilise the supply. though, i think it's the caffeine speaking at the moment

and if you can lose your pedalboard, better glue it to yourself.. haha

lol. i wonder if anyone in here has lost their pedalboard before....

bah, the sun is rising, and boredom is striking.
mayb i should go whack my guitar loud loud, then can give my neighbours morning call.
play national anthem on guitar!!:twisted:

Back