anyone ordered metal band t-shirts before?

momentum

as per title. i'm planning to order Epica's new album Design Your Universe(unreleased luh) and t-shirt through Hell's Labyrinth, but i'm unsure about their sizes. dun want to order L size end up too small, XL too big, this kind of thing. so i wanted to ask if anyone ever ordered metal band tshirts before, and how the sizes are like? was actually planning to get large, but like what i've mentioned above, im afraid it'll end up not fitting. dunno what kind of answers i expect, maybe you all can give me measurements or something, but i just wanted to see your replies.

if you're wearing XL now, just order L. just remember, Overseas(western) L = Local XL or somewhere around there.

try check if the website you're ordering from has the chest dimensions for their t-shirts. if it does then measure your own and see which size fits you best. when all else fails you could always try sending it for alteration :mrgreen:

try check if the website you're ordering from has the chest dimensions for their t-shirts. if it does then measure your own and see which size fits you best. when all else fails you could always try sending it for alteration :mrgreen:

not ordering from website but from a shop. i checked anyway, also dun have. i'll just see how it goes lah haha. just go down to the shop and see, should be around that size. meanwhile i want to see if anyone else has anything to say

not ordering from website but from a shop. i checked anyway, also dun have. i'll just see how it goes lah haha. just go down to the shop and see, should be around that size. meanwhile i want to see if anyone else has anything to say

oops, my bad. haha. yeah maybe check the t-shirt sizes the shop has in stock.

you can try Roxy's at pennisular excelsior. i think they have t shirt samples. for both american and european sizes.

eh, its on the 2nd floor.

here's the address:
5 COLEMAN STREET 02-15 EXCELSIOR HOTEL, 179805, Singapore

ohh thanks ladylard for the address, will check it out soon to see if they got any good bands in store. thanks evilshit, i already went inokii before haha. anyway i already ordered my stuff from Hell's Labyrinth. thanks for the replies

I'm the guitar tech at Hell's. What's your height/weight? I'm 176cm 80kg I wear L (for most of the shirts there). Alternatively, just come down to the shop and any of the staff will happily tell you what size will fit you. If you're really damn unsure, just call the number below...

I'm the guitar tech at Hell's. What's your height/weight? I'm 176cm 80kg I wear L (for most of the shirts there). Alternatively, just come down to the shop and any of the staff will happily tell you what size will fit you. If you're really damn unsure, just call the number below...

in other words you need to pt your ass into shape la morgan hahaha

Chermin: I can check with Mike, get back to you tomorrow, eh sms me, I lost your number on the iPhone I ditched.

Squirrel: Not really, I still can run 2.4km in under 12 minutes. Plus I cycle 40-50km pretty regularly. You're just scrawny dude! Ok fine I am fat, my new PT regime should fix that in a matter of months though!

cool stuff man.

any chance of some nice KISS or sabbath shirts?

i hate my built. i'm in between sizes. in between S and M

oh hi! I already went down to Hell's Labyrinth! only my second visit. met Mike for the first time also. ordered L size btw. thanks Morgan!

Last edited:
Back