Anyone interested in forming a band..?

Hei

hello there, just wanted to ask if anyone here willing to form a band.
probably a drummer, bassist, guitarist and maybe a keyboardist?

just for casual playing, nothing sort of serious or going-pro.
Preferably if you're slightly less than 20(in terms of age, but there's no restriction.. really). If you're really experienced i wouldn't know if you want to apply, i can't keep up with my average stuffs:D

i listen mostly to hard rock.. Guns and Roses, AC/DC, Mr. Big, Poison, Bon Jovi etc.
but then again i am still quite a distance from playing what i really want to play along. :p

That being said i am quite open to any genres(well...probably except hardcore stuff, and slow paced.. i don't know what you call that kind of genre, sorry) doesn't have to be hard rock as mentioned above, because even i myself am not at that level yet. :(

don't listen to pop music of any kind, do listen to abit of metal such as Metallica and Iron maiden.. other than that, don't think so... hahaha.

a lil' bit more about myself, been playing about a year and a half give or take on the electric guitar, can't say that i'm good at any level, but working my way up slowly:D

there's no commitment needed for it at all, like i said its only for casual playing. Even if you don't have any experience(like me), we can learn from one another:D just treat it as a learning stage.

Once again, thanks for reading!
feel free to hit me up with a pm for further details.

Back