anyone here own/use wharfedale pro link 600 monitors?

itchy_go

hi, i was wondering if anyone here owns or has used the monitors mentioned in the title?

it doesnt come with connection cables n i'm stumped as to what kinda cables it uses to connect into a mixer :oops:

some help pls? thx :)

you got a pix of the connector in the monitor? usually it is 1/4 inch or XLR. if yours look like a XLR with a big hole in the middle, then it is a COMBO. meaning it can use both 1/4 inch or XLR.

itchy_go

where did you get the speakers from? maybe you can try asking them?

although your pix is big but they are kinda blur and dark. i roughly guess that the output of your mixer is a 1/4 inch and your monitor input is a RCA.

yup...the output from the mixer is 1/4....

i got those things frm city music...didnt know the speakers didnt come with any wires lah :lol:

seriously tho, it boggles the mind...i showed the pix to a salesman in an audio shop in woodlands n he didnt know either :cry:

get 1/4" to RCA cables, i believe sinamex has the monster cable equivalent but if you dont want to shell out for that, sim lim tower should have something.

As unsane said, Mixer Output is 1.4" Unbalance to your INput of RCA.

If you can't get the cable, try solder on ur own if you know. :) I just solder my cable with this connection too. :)

:!: the connector on mixer is 1/4" jack, and RCA connector on the monitor side.
just a reminder that you need to check: is your mixer powered? i can see from the picture. as i know your monitor is surely a combo, you have to be aware of the over powered that will blow off your speaker set.

Back