Any Year End Sale for music equipment stores???

Mr_Bear

Anyone have any info on year end sale happening at any music stores around the nation. Hoping to get a good bargain for some gears and accessories etc.

CITY MUSIC GREAT DECEMBER SALE

Keep a lookout for CITY MUSIC's annual year end sale, happening for the whole month of December.

Storewide discounts on brands like Korg, Zoom, Line 6, VOX, Hartke, AER, Hamer Guitars, Martin Guitars, Ovation, Wharfedale Pro, and more

www.citymusic.com.sg

Pick up a copy of our SALE catalog.

Cheers!!

City Music Great December Sale 2005

Dear Music Friends,

Our long awaited GREAT DECEMBER SALE is finally here.

Enjoy storewide discounts on Keyboards/Synthesizers, Workstations/Samplers, Digital Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Piano, DJ Gears, Guitar Effects Processors, Guitar Amps, Studio Effects, Microphones, Sound Reinforcement/Pro Audio Equipment.....70% off music books...and more!

The best time of the year to pick up great bargains on musical gears from Korg, Zoom, Line 6, Vox, Hartke, AER, Dean Markley, Martin, Ovation, Applause, Hamer, Craftsman, Custom Acoustic, Wharfedale Pro, Weber...and more!

Drop by our showroom and pick up a copy of our Great December Sale CATALOG for a full list of our promotions and offers.

Or download our Great December Sale Catalog
http://www.citymusic.com.sg/deals.html

Offer valid while stocks last!

See you soon!

Thanks for the heads up....I've tried e-mailing Swee Lee but they're not telling when is the sale.....so at least now I can make plans to go to Singapore next weekend.....hopefully it will be 50% off sale again!..... :D

atomicjelly said:
Thanks for the heads up....I've tried e-mailing Swee Lee but they're not telling when is the sale.....so at least now I can make plans to go to Singapore next weekend.....hopefully it will be 50% off sale again!..... :D

dont think so...

50% is not every sale lar...most likely got another

fender "squire" "stratocaster" sale yet again... lol .. plus big discounts on some items and mayb slightly more discount on regular items...

definitely no 50%

Ahh I see..you mean like the earlier Epiphones and Ibanez sales....so when will the end of season be? The one on Christmas eve? I was hoping that there will be a sale like the mid year sales....or at least a Fender or drums sale cause I play the drums and now I'm eyeing for the Mark Hoppus bass....is it still there anyways?

Latest posts

Back