Any Songs for Beginners?

KJ

Any mainstream rock songs that´s easy? If not rock just popular enough (cuz i´ve never really heard of Springsteen, Zep, and Clapton much) Thanks!

Attachments

• claps_2018.jpg
    claps_2018.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 306
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>

On 2003-03-09 01:51, KJ wrote:

Any mainstream rock songs that´s easy? If not rock just popular enough (cuz i´ve never really heard of Springsteen, Zep, and Clapton much) Thanks!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

nothing else matters by metallica is pretty easy...I´ve stopped playing the guitar for 5 years already , just picked it up recently, and starting to re-learn the songs i´ve long forgotten, the first was this song...

songs for beginners?

It depends what are your role in playing that. Rythm? Anysong can be easy... rythm with licks.. then it depends your level of experience.

Another thing, reading from tablature should be relatively easier than trying to grasp with your ear, though that will improve your application on scales and notes and tones.

Try something with a simpler riff you know.. like say "are you gonna go my way" or even Enter sandman... the riff is easy... solo not very difficult too, just that the former is in major pentatonic.. :)

Cheers guys

Latest posts

Back