Any androgynous/pretty boys looking to form JROCK cover band

this place is filled with people eager to pwn elitists.

urgh.

Seriously though, Vaiyen's right. People are free to decide whichever direction their band wants to take. Even if you don't agree, remember

IT'S NOT YOUR BAND. IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

:lol:

you don't have to be pretty. just don't be ugly, :lol: . the only band that has some pretty ugly members but made it big is slipknot

SherT said:
this place is filled with people eager to pwn elitists.

urgh.

I wasn't trying to PWN (or whatever, to hell with stupid lingo) Vaiyen. I was referring to Creeping_Deth lah. :?

KFC now starting to sell that KFC chicken in buckets .. But that manager dont want to give me a bucket, say i must buy the 20 dollar meal!!! Damn ..

blahblah said:
in case you didn't notice most bands that are big have pretty members.

It depends on who you ask. Ask a girl who likes 5566 or stuff like that on her opinion on most western bands and she will tell you they're generally butt ugly.

Narcoleptia said:
I wasn't trying to PWN (or whatever, to hell with stupid lingo) Vaiyen. I was referring to Creeping_Deth lah. :?

Well I think he knows. He meant that you're jumping on me for jumping on the original poster.
Im not elitist anyways, I don't have what it takes or any desire to be one. I fact, Im anti-elitist, thats why I feel bands should accept anyone who fits into their sound regardless of image.

blahblah said:
in case you didn't notice most bands that are big have pretty members.

hmmm.. i dunno. james and kirk of metallica pretty? wakakaka 8) i like their facial hair tho.. :lol:

Back