Affordable Quality Singing Lessons

danmusic

Dear Singers,

Are you suffering from straining or breaking, or even feeling frustrated from having to yell to hit that high note? Or maybe has someone told you you were too flat or even nasal?

Or maybe you can already sing and just want to make it easier?

Hi there, I'm Daniel. I've been through all those problems and I've spent the past 5 years trying to overcome them one by one. Not only that but I've had the privilege to help others for over a year to overcome the same problems.

I've been personally coached by Brett Manning (vocal coach to Hayley Williams of Paramore and Taylor Swift) and Leigh Nash (of Sixpence None The Richer) and a few of his fellow associates. And his techniques has not only made drastic improvements not only to my voice but all those I teach as well.

Now instead of trying to convince you that my approach really works. This is my invitation to you, if you are a serious singer, to try out this same approach by many of your favourite singers.

In fact, I'll throw in a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee that if you are not satisfied in any manner; You do not pay and we part as friends.

Can't wait to hear from some of you,

To Your Success!
Daniel

-----------------
For further inquiries or to book a voice lesson:
Contact Daniel directly: 8428 6198
Or forward your emails to: sgvocalcoach@gmail.com
----------------

Latest posts

Back