Acoustic Guitarist looking for Vocalist

inabyss

Hi,

Been playing the acoustic guitar for a number of years; early 30s. Looking for a female or male vocalist for lead and harmonisation on originals (yours included) and rearranged covers for eng/mandarin songs. Will be good if you can play any instruments (cajon, keyboard etc) but not mandatory.

Depending on how good we get, thinking of writing our own songs and getting exposure not just as a cover group.

Lets get creative and post me a PM (with recordings if any).

John

Then why not you join my band?? My band is a two piece band that includes one female vocalist and myself (multi-instrumentalist), and we are looking for an acoustic guitarist for originals and re-arranging covers for eng/mandarin songs..
Have already one album released years ago.. and am releasing several albums in the following years..

Do contact me if you are interested at 94799640 or email me at parabluemusic@yahoo.com.sg

Hi John,

That sounds great!
As Dutch female singer also in 30s and since last summer moved to Singapore, i actually was also looking for a musician such as a good guitarist to jam, rehearse, create and perform different places - bars, outdoor parties, that sort of gigs. I am a pretty good amateur singer so looking for some good level to play with however not planning to live from it - i sense with you that is the same.
During my student and working years i've been simultaneously lead singer in funk-soul-rock coverband ('party' band) and jazz-blues combo for over five years, the latter we also experimented with own material, which i hugely enjoyed doing. Later on i've been singing in a-capella choirs for a while, but i truly am more a combo/band type (i love to rehearse in a too tiny room and i really love to show it on stage as well - also i hate rehearsed hand moves and not being able to improvise).
My voice is best for blues/jazz/soul and also rock/pop that is close to that.
Anyways - long talk - i'd say lets play as i do miss it!

I have a lot of recordings from the band days... i will have to search for them though.
if you're interested please do give me a call!

Greets,

Marte

Hi,

Been playing the acoustic guitar for a number of years; early 30s. Looking for a female or male vocalist for lead and harmonisation on originals (yours included) and rearranged covers for eng/mandarin songs. Will be good if you can play any instruments (cajon, keyboard etc) but not mandatory.

Depending on how good we get, thinking of writing our own songs and getting exposure not just as a cover group.

Lets get creative and post me a PM (with recordings if any).

John

Back