4-string bass, prime condition, 3 years old

WildChild

It's a standard 4 string bass model BC300 from Stagg, with custom Stagg pickups, 3 volume/tone knobs, and...custom fret inlay!!! :O I'm selling it with my strap, as you can see in the picture, it's got little green aliens in white suits on it, it comes with a soft bag with "Maestro - Quality Guitars" on it as well. I'll put that, the screws for the neck, and the shoulder straps inside, but I don't recommend to use them because the bag is a bit torn, and I'm afraid it'll get torn even more if used with the shoulder straps.

Original price: $650 SGD, will start at $350, can negotiate lower price if applicable.
Note: This is kind of an old bass, I've had it for almost 3 years, but this sh!t is TOUGH. I don't think the strings will be needed to be changed for quite a while, and this thing is actually very sturdy. I managed to drop it several times (by accident of course) and up until now there has been virtually no damage to it.

Call 68363524 (no texts, this is a land phone) and/or email icanpwnu@gmail.com ASAP!!! This is important for me to sell this guitar!!!

mail

mail

mail

Back