2005 ESPs

Chakalot

Check them out: www.espguitars.com

With the exception of the new Hetfield sig it looks like all ESP is going to have for 2005 is a gothic series of their own, which is all fine with me. Not really liking the '30' inlay on the 12th frets though.

its like ther cheaper model :eek:
like epiphone is to gibson
squier is to fender
so LTD is ESP's sister company

but the quality is superb, isnt compromised unlike some epiphone les pauls i've tried which sounds a lil off :eek:

i kinda hate how almost all of the 2005 models have 24 frets, I'd prefer 22 frets with the humbucker placed at that sweet lil spot that sounds so nice and warm. But its a good thing they listened to their forum guys, asking for EMG 81/60 :)

i wish they make some kinda satin black EX too :(

aiya... why wait ... jus go get any Ex series and air spray it satin black lor... hahha... a friend of mine jus got his LTD ex-series... and soon it will b a white LTD Ex-series... once its done i'll post the pictures

problem with my EX, its diamond plated so you cant really spray it that easily

anyway i wonder if davis can order the original japanese EXP or MX series, since i heard they're illegal to be imported to most countries(except japan) after the lawsuit with Gibson

I've always wanted an EXP :(

and yah the truckster is one fugly ax, Hetfield must be sweating acid to make the finish wear off like that :0

dose new axes luks cool 8)

i jus hope davis will bring in sum LTD deluxe rather den the doraemon & machine gun gtr. wonder who will buy dose gtrs :roll: when i ask the old dude whether i can order ec1000 he says only can bring in bulk cant order 1 single gtr. dat sux :evil: y we always gotta depend on the pathetic local gtr dealers :evil:

Haha! Finally .... What i have been trying to say all along .... The people providing us gear are not out to help us get a good deal, they are out to earn money. cause sadly that's all singapore is about.

if you ask davis im sure they will accomodate.

I ordered my preamp and poweramp specially from the uk cause they never stocked it here before

You just have to be prepared to wait and pay 50% of the price on order

there should not be. i waited for 4 months for my amp so be prepared to wait a similar amount of time

your best bet is to go down personally to show you are serious and im sure they will help

man_kidal said:
Haha! Finally .... What i have been trying to say all along .... The people providing us gear are not out to help us get a good deal, they are out to earn money. cause sadly that's all singapore is about.

Look . if someone asked you to perform for a month , all expenses paid by yourself , everything u to sponsor yaself and he help u "organise to get exposure" will you feel kinda ripped off ?

give credit when its due ... i mean , if people bring in gear and brands , be appreciative of what they have done. they earned their keep. you earn yours . wads the big fuss ?

profit gives people incentive to work harder for your dollar. try opening a not-for-profit guitar shop selling everything at cost price.

pay people what is their rightful due . dont whine about people "not out to help us get a good deal, they are out to earn money." . some shops maybe , but from what i see here is that most shops are sincere people who are fellow guitarists and are willing to get the gear and provide decent services at reasonable prices for it

stars said:
man_kidal said:

Look . if someone asked you to perform for a month , all expenses paid by yourself , everything u to sponsor yaself and he help u "organise to get exposure" will you feel kinda ripped off ?

give credit when its due ... i mean , if people bring in gear and brands , be appreciative of what they have done. they earned their keep. you earn yours . wads the big fuss ?

profit gives people incentive to work harder for your dollar. try opening a not-for-profit guitar shop selling everything at cost price.

pay people what is their rightful due . dont whine about people "not out to help us get a good deal, they are out to earn money." . some shops maybe , but from what i see here is that most shops are sincere people who are fellow guitarists and are willing to get the gear and provide decent services at reasonable prices for it

y shd davis bring in the doraemon & machine gun gtrs in the 1st place :roll: well i tried askin swee lee abt orderin ibanez sz720, again they say cant bring 1 single gtr, it always comes in bulk. (juz like wat davis reply when i ask abt ordering LTD ec1000) how long do i haf 2 wait :?: mite as well get it frm ebay since online retalier cant ship overseas :?

ya ship one hundred guitars

ur tax (due to FTA) lower

shipping costs ( defintely lower)

your shipping insurance = lower

your unit cost = lower

to put it bluntly . if u want a per unit case ... it might be at a price you are not willing to pay. and even if you are willing to pay at tt price , the dealer will have to go through a lot of paperwork hassle , requests.

most of the time dealership binds them to certain contractual obligations. must get large volume of guitars at one shot . cant one by one unless its a Custom shop / custom edition

i think the main prob is variety. cant get much music stuffs here since there's no demand for it. i really hope sum day there will be a big supermarket for music gear like NUTC guitar 8) but i still dunno y davis wanna bring in dat doraemon gtr :?:

I dunno why those guitar companies all the thing they bring in i dont like or too ex. I mean when i got my squier instead of having better colors like the sunburst or black i had to settle with candy apple red(or green, but green sucks) .... They like never do survey of what public wants like that .. Summore i taking diploma in business this kind of attitude disgusts me..... They think they monopoly can do what they want .....

Latest posts

Back