Yamaha THR100H Head $500 Mint Condition Whatsapp 97939234

Daniel Kong

IMAGE 2019-04-08 00:28:46.jpg
IMAGE 2019-04-08 00:28:47.jpg
IMAGE 2019-04-08 00:28:48.jpg

Reduced Price, Mint Condition, $500, Whatsapp 97939234

For sale is a Yamaha THR100H Guitar Amp Head in perfect, basically mint condition. Comes with original box, documentation, IEC power cable, footswitch and footswitch cable. Basically the same as when it came from the Yamaha Store.

This is a great solid state amp head with realistic tube feel. Instead of specific models, Yamaha is modelling five broad styles of amps from clean to really dirty and pairing it with a switchable output section that emulates a variety of tubes: 6V6, 6L6, EL84, EL34, etc. In addition to this, you have a built in boost that can be switched (via a mac or pc) to a model of an MXR micro amp, tubescreamer, or Fulltone OCD. There is also spring, plate, or room reverb that comes from Yamaha’s excellent studio rack models. You get switchable 25, 50 and 100 watt modes into 4, 8 or 16 ohms. In addition to this, the amp can store Impulse Responses which are used in its XLR direct out.

This is a lot of amp for not too much money. It feels and sounds great and takes pedals extremely well. I’m selling this due to underuse. My main amp is now an Ethos Overdrive, so I’ve kind of settled into the sound that I know I want. But, if you need the flexibility of having a deluxe, a top boost, and a JTM style amp in the same box that can run into an actual cab. This is just the ticket.

Due to certain constraints, it will not be possible for for us to test the amp in my Tampines home. I get that this requires a certain leap of faith so you can refer to the following youtube video I shot myself where I test this very amp and demonstrate its functionality: https://youtu.be/HvSqnbjV7gA

Most Yamaha Outlets also have these so you can visit a shop close to you to check out how these amps sound. Sound Alchemy also stocks them. I’m pricing the amp at 500, it retails at 849 and can be found discounted in Yamaha and Sound Alchemy at 764. For a basically mint piece, you’re getting a good deal. Rest assured, this thing is in absolutely mint condition and has been taken care of extremely well. Deals in Tampines at my void deck since this is a bulky item. Cheers!

Last edited:
Back