Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drumset with additional cymbal for quick sale!

GoWithTheFlow

Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Set for quick sale with additional cymbal!!

PRICE NEGOTIABLE!!!
Selling at $3,245.00.

Clearing it cos I'm itching for an acoustic drum set. This is already my 2nd electronic in over 10 years. Owning an acoustic set has been my ultimate dream so I've decided to work towards it! But first, have to make space lolx!!

Condition: 9.5/10 (0.5 cos it's used :cool:)

Only bought this in January 2017 this year. Kept it in mint condition so no worries it's still in an excellent working condition, being kinda still-new.

Selling it as what you see in the pictures below.

Comes with a hi-hat rubber pad, 2 crash cymbals rubber pads, 1 ride cymbal rubber pad, a module and 4 silicon pads for the snare and 3 toms.

You won't be able to buy this setup outside at this price as they only sell it with 1 crash cymbal. And different stores sell 'em at different price range.

Sale excludes hi-hat stand, bass drum kick pedal, headphones (used my old rusty Sennheiser headphones) and drum throne as I will need them for my next drum set.

Willing to throw in the floor mats for free (they're also pretty new as I bought them a week or two after I got my drum set so no worries!) as well as sell you the amp at a lower price if you're keen.

Serious buyers please email me at gigsplash.em@gmail.com for any enquiries and viewing matters.

Yes, testing and viewing are all very welcome!

CASH & CARRY ONLY from Pasir Ris, Singapore.

Cheers and thanks for viewing! :p:p

P.S.: Sorry about the angle of my pics. Uploaded them in the correct view but they ended up being rotated. Tried to edit the tread to re-upload and rotate but to no avail. I apologise in advance for that! :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_9549.jpg
    IMG_9549.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9555.jpg
    IMG_9555.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9544.jpg
    IMG_9544.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_9541.jpg
    IMG_9541.jpg