WTT For: Fender, Squier, Gibson, PRS

Icel3m0nt3a

WTS:

1. Ibanez '98 Fujigen S540FM (Padded Gig Bag)
For Shredders mainly, equivalent to today's prestige line. Check it out for a piece of Ibanez history from Fujigen, one of Japan's most highly regarded guitar factories. Slight discolouration on Gold Hardware but otherwise still perfectly fine for your shredding pleasure.

2. Shaman JPM Standard (No allen keys, backplate or whammy bar)
Non-Mainstream guitar, I just set it up slightly with medium action with gibson 10s, slight buzz on the low E. Flame Maple over Mahogany makes for a unique stratocaster tone. Very top-notch hardware with Shaman Locking Tuners, Wilkinson Bridge, Abalone Inlays and Lace Alumnitone Pickups. EDIT: The Shaman is back up for sale.

3. Epiphone G400 with Dimarzios (bridge needs replacement)
Good tone on the neck for blues and jazz, especially with a tube amp. Super Distortion on the bridge, classic rock pickup. Bridge is corroded and the guitar will improve if the bridge is changed to your liking. Just picked up this one again and found it might be a keeper, may withdraw from sale depending on the offers I receive.

4. Tanglewood TSB58 with Entwistle 50s
Fantastic reviews on the Entwistle Pickups, especially for cleaner playing or light dirt such as blues. The pickups do not have much Bass so it's something to take note.

5. 80s Yamaha FG320A Made In Indonesia (Replaced tuners)
Very woody sound at a budget, if that's the sound you are going for. Replaced tuners to make the guitar more stable. Good if you want a rustic sounding acoustic similar to the revered MIJ Yamaha Acoustics between 1960s-1980s.

6. Swing Prism
Highly recommended guitar at a price more affordable than your MIA stratocasters. Duncan SSLs and JB in Bridge. Sperzel Locking Tuners and LR Baggs X-Bridge. PM me for condition. Has aged to a creamy yellow from the original olympic white.

Looking for trades: Fender MIA Standard (2013), Deluxe Stratocasters, Squier CV, VM or Deluxe Telecasters, Stratocasters or Basses, Gibson LP Studio Faded Cherry/Wine Red, Fender Richie Kotzen Strat or PRS SE Custom Semi Hollow.

Back