WTT: 85' Mesa Boogie Maverick Dual Rectifier 2x12 Combo with Vox AC30HW2X

oldskoolstreet

Dear Softies,

mesa-boogie-dual-rectifier-maverick-combo-2x12-anvil_MLA-F-4287810376_052013.jpg

Trading my collector's all-Mesa-bias-valved rawhide-leather clad handwired 35w Mesa Boogie "Maverick" guitar amp (original price was@US$2800 in '85) for your Vox AC30HW2X.

Your Vox has to be the handwired AC30HW2X model and in mint condition. Doesn't matter if Vietnam or China made, as KORG runs that company now.

Your Boogie arsenal will come complete with a Mesa Boogie Footswitch, high-end AC converter (worth $300), original Reverb Tank enclosure bag. Amp comes with castor-wheels for easy mobility around your house.

I'd like my amp to go to an avid guitar player who will know how to appreciate the way a Mesa sounds. This is not for heavy metal mavens. It's a perfect match for Blues and Rock, and tweaking its eq's make it identical to a Fender '59 Bassman with lots of Eric Clapton, SRV and Robben Ford like character.

Goes excellent with single-coil guitars especially as I play a lot on a Rory Strat, and some other custom-shops.
A Les Paul with humbuckers will be just as brilliant I am very sure.

via PM only. Thanks for the interest.

Back