SOLD Wts yamaha rgx 620

Status
Not open for further replies.

fretness

0HoAXI8.jpg

Up for sale is a pretty mint RGX620z in Red Burst. Quite rare to find these nowadays as it is discontinued.

The new RGX620Z offers access to anything from sparkling acoustic tones to gain-laden rock sounds - or indeed a mixture of the two. The guitar carries two powerful Alnico humbuckers. Expressing a multiplicity of styles and tonal subtleties has never been so easy or rewarding - or cost-effective. Shreds as well as any other fgn, Jackson, schecter, bc rich, charvel. Other high-quality features include a full-access two-octave fingerboard, locking machineheads, and a lightweight solid alder body with sumptuous maple-veneered front.

Features
  • Lightweight Resonant Alder Body
  • Maple neck and rosewood fretboard
  • Yamaha proprietary bridge RP1000, it is stainless steel throughout so pretty solid tones.
  • Alnico 5 stock pickups

Cash and Carry, this guitar does come with a bag.

Only contact if you can meet asking price! Saves time for both of us.

Thanks

Open to trades for line 6 helix lt or helix hx stomp with top up on my end. Yamaha 812v straight trade. Or a Fender jap strat with top up on my end. Strymon Flint or blue-sky with top up your end. Strymon bigsky or timeline straight trade.

Drop me a PM if you are interested and okay with the asking price!

$449

tags: not a fender strat stratocaster gibson sg prs se custom schecter ibanez rg esp jackson charvel dean washburn suhr tom anderson james tyler sterling ernie ball caparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back