WTS/WTT: Yamaha TRB6p

kieran

Hi all,

Looking to sell or trade away a Yamaha TRB6p. It's in fantastic condition for it's age. 2 inline humcancelling pickups and has piezo pickups as well that can be blended. It has been discontinued for quite a long time and is one of the top-of-the-line basses from that era when Yamaha basses were held in extremely high regard with their high-end basses. Made in 1991, has dual truss-rods

Transparent wine red in colour, no modifications have been made to it, except putting on Schaller straplocks. Bass has been set-up by Malcolm with TI Jazz Flats with very low action as well, making it a breeze to play. The piezo elements sound nice and warm with the TI Jazz Flats as well, giving a pretty nice warm rounded tone if you run the piezos by itself.

Looking at $2100neg but won't say no to interesting trades +/- cash.

Feel free to throw up any trade offers, worst I can do is say no. I'm currently a little preferential to P basses.

Any enquiries, please SMS/Whatsapp 91781547.

Hi guys, this particular TRB6p is made in Taiwan. As bro thomascat mentioned, these were also made in Taiwan. Actually, I think they were only made in Japan for a short period of time and perhaps those would be the earlier ones with single truss rods..

Back