[wts / wtt] roland gr20 japan

Alex Csy

Brief Description :

Ever wanted to thicken up your guitar sound with a warm synth pad? Or how about a screaming lead sound that puts you in front? The GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer makes playing high-quality synthesizer and instrument sounds from your guitar as simple as 1-2-3. First, attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your steel-stringed electric (no drilling necessary). Second, select the type of sound you want using the Bank knob. Third, choose a sound variation using the Number/Value dial and start playing. With the GR-20, it’s easy to tap into the power of guitar synthesis.

Specifications :
Sound Generator - 1 part
Maximum Polyphony - 48 voices
Patches
User: 99 (Unlimited patch and polyphony sounds, perfect for recording) ;)
Preset: 469
Display - 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
Effects
MULTI-FX (included in the patches)
Chorus
Delay/Reverb
Connectors -
GK IN
GUITAR OUT
MIX IN L
MIX IN R (MONO)
OUTPUT L (PHONES)
OUTPUT R (MONO)
MIDI IN
MIDI OUT
AC IN
Power Supply
AC 14 V (AC Adaptor)
Current Draw
600 mA

Condition :
Used
9.5/10 (stay on my pedalboard most of the time, barely used for gig, like brand new)
MADE IN JAPAN (extremely durable, synth sound is perfect and not lagging like the typical taiwan made synth)
Comes with full package, synth+adaptor+gk3 pickup+10m gk cable new.

Pricing/trading :
RM2500 (retail around MYR4000, for japan made synth, real cheap for almost new item)
Trade wise, am looking for eventide/strymon, or u cn offer me a bundle of any pedals to trade with, :D

Im from kl, anyone who are interested for trade/buy can contact me at alexcsy1990@hotmail.com. Thanks.:D

dsc0006yfw.jpg

Back