WTS/WTT Line 6 POD HD400 (PRICED TO CLEAR)

zlee003

Hi all,

Letting go of my Line 6 POD HD400, either for sale ($300) or for trade.

Reposting as it has just been serviced by CityMusic. Fully functional now and will provide receipt of proof.

Initially a couple of footswitches were not functioning properly, so I brought it down to CityMusic to get it repaired.

I will include the receipt of proof, which covers a one month warranty (from 11/07/14), as according to the receipt:

"Products sent in for repair will be covered by a limited repair warranty on the parts replaced and is valid for 1 month from the date of repair or service was completed, but only if the same problem persists. This limited repair warranty does not cover damages cause by fire, flood, lightning, accidents or any act of God."

Price: $300 (firm)

Aesthetics/exterior condition: 9/10 - in excellent condition and very well taken care of; never brought out of house and only for home use.

Functionality/working condition: Full working condition, just been serviced by CityMusic (will give you receipt of proof).

Comes with:
Original Line 6 bag
Original adaptor
USB cable.

PICS: http://carousell.co/p/5324261/

Trades:

Trades are welcome, with top up on either side if required.

Looking at a particular few at the moment :
1. TC Electronic Ditto X2
2. TC Electronic Hall of Fame
3. MXR 10-Band Graphic EQ
4. Xotic RC Booster
6. Ernie Ball Volume Pedal JR
7. VOX Time Machine
8. Octave pedal (hit me with what you've got!)

If you have any and wish to trade PM me to work out a deal.

I will provide free delivery to your place and you can test on the spot.

First come first serve basis. Reservations will have to put a $50 deposit.

Sincere and genuine enquiries only please. Please read before asking questions that I have already put in the description.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back