WTS/WTT Fender Road Worn 50s Telecaster - Ash Body/ real bargain!

JJchew

2011 Blonde version, Ash body, the first few batch which has better tonewood, and also white pickguard.

You may google it which received tons of amazing review about this guitar, particularly with telecaster!
This version has the ash body, which received as a better tonewood than alder for use in tele and strat (brighter characteristic). More after, this series has nitro finish, which resonates much more than normal finish and you can feel its presence as the guitar vibrates against your body.

Condition: 9.9/10 still under warranty with Swee Lee until end of Oct 2015

New price at Swee Lee is $1259 check their online store: http://www.sweelee.com.sg/fender-road-worn-50s-telecaster-guitar-maple-neck-blonde.html

Now selling: $850! with inclusive of 8 months Swee Lee warranty left. Comes with receipt, padded gig bag by fender, paper work! You choose to buy from swee lee or me, nearly 40% discount off new! Cheapest ever road worn telecaster around!(someone here selling much more than I do)

Contact 8299 53one8 (whatsapp) for photos and deal!

Trade wise looking for semi-hollow, classical, and acoustic or P90/humbucker guitar (trade value 1000) (Not looking for amp and pedals..)
Hit me up your offer!

Spec:
Body: ash (blonde finish)
Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
Neck: maple
Neck profile: "U" shape
Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
Frets: 21 (6105 style)
Scale length: 25-1/2"
Nut width: 1.650"
Hardware: chrome
Tuners: Fender Vintage Style