SOLD WTS: Fender USA 1952 Telecaster Reissue (AVRI 52 Tele)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostnote

This is the best sounding AVRI 52 I've played, and I've tried quite a few (I used to work at Swee Lee). This model is not made anymore and Fender no longer uses Ash for production line models, so this Tele is going to be quite the collectible.

Plenty of fret life - over 95%

The strap buttons have been upgraded to oversized strap buttons (best in the market and used by Suhr) and the originals are included (shown in pic). Input jack upgraded to electro socket (also used by Suhr) and original jack included (pic). The traditional Tele input jack is notorious for tearing out after many uses, but the electro socket will outlive you.

Treble bleed capacitor installed on the volume pot so you don't lose treble when rolling the volume off.

The pickups are original Fender USA 1952 Tele pickups (shown in pic). The stock pickups were sold a long time ago but now they're replaced with the exact model, so the guitar is back to stock specs and its resale value reinstated.

There's a hairline finish check at the heel area (shown in pic) but it's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the integrity, playability or sound of the Tele at all.

I would say the condition is mild and subtle Closet Classic. She's also been set up by Malcolm Tan for buttery smooth playing.

Comes with original tweed hardcase, Certificate of Authenticity and all case accessories.

You're more than welcomed to test her against your finest Tele. STRICTLY NO TRADES.

I'm selling because I'm moving out of Sg, so now is your time.

$2700

Call/Whatsapp me at +65 91472232 for quicker response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back