WTS/WTT Ceriatone 2x12 G12H Speaker Cabinet (Discontinued)

superpotato_30

Up for sale is a discontinued straight 2x12 cabinet from Ceriatone. This cabinet houses 2 Celestion G12H speakers. This cabinet has never left my house (since the time it was brought in) and is in immaculate condition (save some dust).

About the speakers:

"Originally re-released a little over a decade ago, the G12H remains hugely popular with players looking to recreate the classic sounds of 60s and 70s rock.

With a strong, aggressive low-end and powerful low-mids, the G12H penetrates any mix with an attacking upper mid-range and an ice-cool top- end.

Used singly or in quartets it provides serious attitude to soft amp tones, easily cutting through loud stage levels for chord work, and imparting a hard edge to single notes.

A favourite in the 'boutique' amplifier market, the G12H is often used on its own or paired with a Celestion Blue or Gold for a full-bodied sound that adds ceramic attitude to the chime of an Alnico speaker."

This is out of production and the newer empty cabinets alone will cost you $275USD without shipping. Throw in the cost of shipping + speakers and you'll get why I paid 700+ for this previously.

Price I'm asking: $450 (FIRM).
Trades: Pro Audio recording gear only.
Self-collect from Normanton Park Residences

Please Whatsapp or SMS me at 98341879. No low ballers or time wasters.

IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

Back