SOLD WTS Whole Pedalboard - Seventheaven Pitchblack Dunlop Boss EHX Pedaltrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedZeppelin

It is really a painful decision to sell my newly assembled pedalboard most of which I got less than a month (Just bought the brand new pedaltrain yesterday morning (11/24/2011), seriously.) Reason: need money urgently.

1. Dunlop 535Q Wah.

The most versatile wah on the market with Fassel Inductor to sweeten the tone. Condition: Velcro-ed Mint. With Box and papers.
$140 Nego

2. Korg Pitchblack.

I believe this one needs no explanation. Condition: Velcro-ed Mint With Box and papers, under warranty from City Music.
$70.

3.BOSS Super Shifter/Harmonist PS-5
The most reviewed harmony/pitch shifting pedal on the market. Condition: Velcro-ed scratches and small dings.
$120 Nego

4. EHX Memory Boy
Condition: Velcro-ed very minor scratches. With Box and papers.
$80

5. BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Bought less than a week. Velcroed.
$150 Nego

6. Goosoniqueworkz Seventheaven
The holy grail of distortion pedals. Condition: Velcro-ed minor scratches and very small corner ding.
$320 Nego

7. Pedaltrain Jr.
I bought this yesterday, yeah, yesterday. Can't believe how bad things turned out..
With every single thing. Mounting bracelets, papers, plastic bubble wrapper. carpet side velcro-ed for your convenience. *Sigh..
$140 (MSRP 153 @Ebenex)

8. 9V AC adaptor w/ daisy chains. $20
1000 mA enough to power around 10 pedals.
2 piecies of 5 output daisy chains $8 each or $15 for 2.

9. 6* Planet waves patch cables. Bought last week from sweelee.
$20

10. Pedalboard.
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/219834-WTS-Detachable-Pedal-Case-W-Carpet-(lots-of-pics)
Price lowered to $50.

Pic of everything mentioned. Sorry for the Pic, the not clear part is reflection, not dust.

DSC_5008123.jpg

Pls contact me @ 9786 2947.

Nick

UPS for awesome seller here!!! thanks again nick! Softies do help our fellow softie here clear his gear. Stuff on sale here are great. =)

Thank you guys for the support!

Update:
Pitchblack: Sold.
PS-5: Reserved.

Just found out that it is memory toy as shown in the pic that I'm selling, not a boy, so sorry guys.

Now available:
NS-2
Seventheaven
Memory Toy.
535Q Wah

Can any cool softie pls tell me how to edit the thread? I can't seem to edit the thread, so can't correct the typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back