WTS: Wharfedale MONITOR SPEAKERS - Diamond 8.2 Pro-Active *SALE, EXCELLENT CONDITION*

Samuel Lee

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my pair of Wharfedale "Diamond 8.2 Pro-Active" Monitor Speakers.

The Diamond Pro Active Studio monitor contains a bi-amplified amplifier unit designed and manufactured by Wharfedale Professional. This amplifier features an active electronic crossover - a valuable tool allowing the input signal to be divided between the drive units thereby optimising the overall response of the system.

I bought the pair from City Music on July 2010, and they have remained in my room ever since. Condition is still excellent, no facial damage or internal damage at all. The protective layer of covering for the cones have never been removed.

Letting go cheap for $350 *Bought for $600 in 2010, first hand* (Slightly negotiable). Letting it go to fund a bigger and more expensive pair of monitor speakers. Comes with the speakers, 2 power cables (the ones that came with the speakers) and the manual. (No box, apologies...)

If you are interested or want more information on the speakers, feel free to contact me via SMS or Whatsapp @ 91767493 (Samuel Lee). Preferably deal in the west (Boon Lay, Pioneer) but can be negotiated if we can agree on a plan to move the items over.

Here is the website for the product by Wharfedale, check it out for more info - http://www.wharfedalepro.com/Home/Products/STUDIOMONITORS/DIAMONDSTUDIOPRO8ACTIVE/DiamondStudio82ProActive/tabid/277/Default.aspx
DS_82ProA.jpg

Here are some pictures of the actual product I'm selling (my own set)

IMG-20130213-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20130213-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20130213-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:
wah bro your table looks exactly like mine (and i sold a similar pair last month). lol free bump for coincidences. happy new year.

Back