WTS VOX AC TV Head and 1 12 cab $250

worktan

the amp is still in good condition, no rips or scratches or anything major. just maybe a little dusty. it works perfectly. I don't gig with it so it has always been in the 1/4 watt or 1 watt mode so you wont have to worry about the tube being over used or the speakers having been blown. im selling it because its just sitting in my room rarely getting played. both the head and the cab going for $250

for those of you who dont already know, the vox ACTV is a really value for money TUBE amp. it has really simple controls too. just volume, tone and Watt setting. Despite not having the 3 ban eq, i never really found myself unable to get the tone i wanted. you just have to play with the gain setting via the volume and the watt setting and tweak the tone accordingly. it has 3 Watt settings, 1/4 watt, 1 watt, and 4 watt. but don't be fooled, even though this might seem like a low wattage, in small to medium rooms, it can really pack a punch! ive tried it once in a school hall and it can be heard from even way at the back of the hall. of course its a different story when there are people in the hall.

please sms or whats app me at 91823815 for further enquiries. thanks! :)

Back