WTS: Various Bass-Related Stuffs. Fast sale!

Havicks

1) I have an OLP licensed Ernie Ball Stingray classic copy. It had been discontinued for awhile now. Built with the exact specs of its USA counterpart. Mine is in Natural Finish with Maple Fingerboard. It's a fully passive bass. One of the three volume knobs is stuck and broken. The pots costs only $10 to change, but i do not have time to send the bass for repairs. Condition 8/10. Ugraded with Bartolini Pickup. Stock Pickup included. Comes with Warwick Rockbag (The Padded one with the neck support like those MONO Gig Bags) Looking for fast sale. Great for beginners and project enthusiasts. Going for $300 (Negotiable. Consider the Cost of the Bartolini and it's installation and The Warwick Rockbag).

2) Craftsman FPJ-20 Bass. In White Finish. All electronics and pickups stripped bare from body. Wanted to project the bass but doesn't have time. Bass is in pristine condition! Comes with all stock pots and pickups and also original Craftsman Bag and its WARRANTY from City Music. But buyer will have to re-assemble the bass back himself/herself. Going for $135! As good as new! (City Music sale price $168 new!)

3) EMG PJ-X pickups. Brand new! Box is opened but pickups are never installed in any basses before. In short, it is as pristine conditioned as the unopened ones in Davis Guitars. Retails at $265 at Davis Guitars, i'm selling it for just $230 (Nego.) Pickups are active and requires one 9V battery to work.

4) Well beaten SX Jazz Bass. Black finish. Condition 5/10. Have to change tuning machines and it is also missing it's pickguard. Going for $50.

5) Pedaltrain Junior bag. Skeleton was sold. Left with just the bag. $60 and it's yours!

DO NOT PM ME. Text/Whatsapp me at 8366 4446 for pictures or to enquire. I look forward to all your offers! Thanks for checking this post out! Great Christmas treat for yourselves!

Last edited:
Back