WTS: Taylor GS Mini-e Upgraded (Walnut, ES2 pickup)

loldude333

As in the title, i have a Taylor GS Mini-e Walnut with Taylor's top of the range ES2 pickup system. This is exclusive to GS Minis sold in 2017. Sounds waaaay better than the ES-B that is on the current GS Minis and the ES-T that was on the previous batches (2015-mid 2016). Condition is excellent, except for a small ding on the back and the lexan headstock cap beginning to lift a little. Both are purely cosmetic and have zero effect on the sound. Not noticeable unless you're looking very closely. Tuning with a headstock tuner is not affected by the headstock cap lifting as it is minor.

Guitar was recently upgraded; bridge was re-glued and reinforced to prevent bridge lifting common on travel-size guitars like this, especially in our hot and humid climate. Bone saddle fitted, fretboard oiled and polished and fresh Elixir Phosphor Bronze 13s installed and setup. Guitar now plays, sounds and looks superb.

Includes the GS Mini case, which is plenty durable and in excellent condition like the guitar itself.

The upgrades and all cost more than $400; and the ES2 system makes it a much better buy than the current series of GS Mini-e. Given this, i am looking for $780 nego. If you look on Carousell, you won't see any in similar condition, with these upgrades AND the ES2 system for this sort of price. Prefer to keep it, but trying to clear the stable for another guitar. However, lowballers are NOT WELCOME. I am not that desperate to clear it. Make me a reasonable offer and we can talk.

Contact eight1two3nine4three0 for pics and queries.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back