[WTS] Strandberg Boden Original OS6 (Made in Korea)

lbgoh

Strandberg Boden Original OS6 for sale. This is the Made in Korea model (2016), before Strandberg moved their production to Indonesia.

- Maple neck (patented Strandberg EndurNeck profile) with birds-eye maple fretboard (20-inch radius)
- Multiscale; 25" to 25.5"
- Stainless steel frets (always shiny, will never wear out)
- Chambered ash body (extremely lightweight) with flame maple top. The chambered body sets the original apart from the Boden Standard line, which come with solid (unchambered) bodies
- Seymour Duncan pickups; SD Jazz in the neck and JB in the bridge
- 5-way switching (Neck humbucker, neck coil-split, neck + bridge, bridge coil-split, bridge humbucker)

Condition of the guitar is excellent, with just a minor ding on the side of the neck that doesn't affect playability. Guitar has been setup with 10s for E standard or Drop D. Action is at the sweet spot and plays/sounds incredible. The Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB set is extremely versatile, doing everything from clean to metal.

This guitar is incredible. It's one of the best guitars I've ever had the chance to play and I'll be sad to see it go. Selling this to thin the herd ahead of a new home/marriage. My loss is your gain.

Please PM or WhatsApp me at 96 Three Five 337 One for pictures.

Asking for $2,600 but willing to nego for a quick deal. Thanks for viewing!

Latest posts

Back