SOLD WTS Sterling Silo 30 ($400 without pickups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.custom

Looking to sell my modified Sterling Silo 30. This is the white one with rosewood fingerboard and is no longer offered right now. These are the mods:

Neck: Stan Hinesley Karma
Middle: Suhr FL
Bridge: Dimarzio Crunch Lab
Graphtech Saddles

Looking to sell it at $650 with the mods. Comes with a nice padded bag with lush interior. Only part missing now is the backplate which I'm currently trying to find. The plastic on the pickguard has not even been taken off. Have the box for the Stan Hinesley pup and the Crunchlab and will include that in the sale. Will also include original saddles. Guitar has been sent for a set up recently. LIFETIME SETUP BY BGW AS WELL

This is the only picture I have of the guitar so far, at this point of time, it had a Suhr SSH+ in the bridge and the saddles have not been changed yet. Will be willing to include original saddles
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/221116-WTS-Sterling-Silo-30-final-price-drop!

Please note, does not come with snark tuner, Tesla dampener and strap. But comes with a very good padded bag.

This has been my work horse for the past year, and it has been a real joy playing it!

Will be willing to sell the guitar by itself without the pickups if anyone is interested in using it as a project guitar, it will be sold for $400

If that happens, Dimarzio Crunch Lab will be sold for $100, Suhr FL $70, Stan Hinesley Karma $70
Testing can be arranged.

Deal at my convenience.

Priority will be given to people who can deal quicker.

SMS me at 90775624 to deal

*Note: If you want me to install your own pickups I can do it for a fee of $10 for one pickup, $20 for 2-3 pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back