WTS: Spector ReBop-4DLX-FM Black Cherry high gloss

SicBarney

Selling off my Spector Euro series ReBop-4DLX-FM in black cherry for $2000 slightly nego. Comes with Mono M80 case. Alder back, flame maple top (not veneer, the body is back half alder, top half flame maple). Three piece maple neck, graphite rod reinforced.

Stock factory machine heads upgraded to Wilkinson lightweight machine heads; similar to HipShot

ReBop1_zps24aa4f1a.jpg

ReBop2_zpsa7e69f04.jpg

Spector TonePump preamp upgraded to Aguilar OBP-2 preamp.
The controls for the OBP-2 are Vol, Vol, Treble, Bass

ReBop3_zps7a238e26.jpg

Passive EMG-35HZ pickups upgraded to active EMG-35DC pickups
ReBop5_zps7199741d.jpg

The flame maple top
ReBop4_zpsadd03c69.jpg

More photos
ReBop8_zps29808a65.jpg

ReBop7_zps7458c1d5.jpg

ReBop6_zps30ffed6a.jpg

These photos are very recent, dated 8th February 2014. Have already installed new GHS Bass Boomers 45-105 and kept in the Mono M80 case, ready for the potential buyer to buy, take it out, and immediately plug and play.

Plays like a dream, very low action. Handmade in the Czech Republic, but with it's current upgrades, it's basically a US Spector in a Euro Spector body. EMG-35DCs and Aguilar preamps are only offered on the US Spectors, so what you get is basically a US Spector at a used Euro Spector price. A regular first hand ReBop-4DLX-FM will set you back $2300 WITHOUT a case of any sort, and $2500 with a Spector OHSC. $2000 with $550 upgrades is a steal.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this bass, letting go to fund for my marriage. I really hate to let it go since this is my first high-end bass, but gotta make sacrifices to build a family. I hope you guys understand the amount of regret I'm gonna go through once this is sold, so please, no lowballers. It is already a fair enough price.

Contact me at 98007852, Whatsapp or SMS.

Back