SOLD WTS: Sabian Paragon 14" hats & Sabian AAX Ozone 12" splash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namrehs

Hi all,

Am reluctantly letting go of a pair of Sabian Paragon 14" Hats in natural finish. A very beautiful pair of hats in my opinion. A pity I need to fund for other equipment therefore have to let them go.
Hats are in pretty good condition. No cracks, dents or anything. Definitely signs of usage as I've used them countless times during jamming and live performances. Search the web and youtube for reviews.

Sabian Paragon 14" hats
Medium weight, for fast, crisp responses and clean sticking.

Developed with Neil Peart of Rush, the Sabian Paragon series blends 2 styles of lathing for a very balanced hi-hat cymbal tone. Pinpoint lathing creates a narrower groove for a fast, lively response on the top, while the traditional AA lathing creates a wider groove for a fuller, richer tone on the bottom side.

[video=vimeo;29095205]http://vimeo.com/29095205[/video]

Letting go at SGD270

Next up,
Sabian AAX 12" Ozone splash

Bought this splash from swee lee a couple months back. A beautiful sounding splash. A pity I never really got a chance to use it. Only used once during rehearsal and once live. Both occasions used with brushes so it was very lightly used. Thinking of offloading it to fund other purchases. Price tag still intact and cymbal is practically brand new.

Letting it go at SGD220 negotiable.

Serious buyers only. Am pretty tired of buyers who do not give me a definite reply. If you change your mind halfway, it's fine, just let me know instead of going MIA.
Contact me at shermmm@hotmail.com for enquires and pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back