SOLD WTS: RODE NT3 Studio Condenser Microphone - $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoNiCbRaT

Price: $120
Condition: Working properly
Cosmetics: Relatively good condition for its age; Oxidization on the metallic surface (not rust; see pictures)

A little history and context about this microphone. I own 3 of these, and had recorded an entire album with this one being a top overall, and two other as my close-up stereo L/R for my acoustic piano. This is the oldest one I own of the 3 and it has served me well. It is the first gen NT3 (before they re-packaged, twice). Still working fine as my last album was released last year in November. I am sadly letting this buddy go because I have upgraded and having too many is obsolete at this point, plus I'm moving.

Bought it at SGD$380 (first gen price when it first came out), the price tag is still on the original box. Selling cheap partly because I have lost the microphone holder; the filter sponge has some small dents and deformities due to age (see picture), as of all old sponges but they can be replaced very cheaply; the zipper of the case for the microphone is spoiled, but that is a small thing, replaceable too if you are particular about such things.

Well maintained. Allows 9V battery for on the go recording without mixers for phantom power. Great for vocals, acoustic instruments, as well as ambient recording. I used these for foleying as well for my sound design projects.

If interested, email me at SONICBRAT[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM to deal. Cash and collect at Bukit Batok MRT Station. Serious buyers only, thanks!

Attachments

• 2017-09-08 12.13.31 1.jpg
    2017-09-08 12.13.31 1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 2017-09-08 12.43.57 2.jpg
    2017-09-08 12.43.57 2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back