SOLD WTS: Rickenbacker 4003 FireGlo Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havicks

Hey all!

Here i have for sale is a Made In USA Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Guitar in Fireglo finish. Bass was made in year 2003, before Rickenbacker added the push/pull tone knob feature to toggle between Vintage and Modern tone. This beauty is equipped with Rickenbacker's Rick-O-Sound input jacks where musicians can wire up the two pickups into two separate amplifiers!

Neck through construction. Plenty of fret life left (about 80% at least). Bass had been professionally set up. Restrunged with Dunlop Marcus Miller Signature strings one week ago.

Condition of bass is about 8/10. Reason being, everything is in order except for some scuffs near the input jack and very very minor dings on the body. See it for yourself to believe it.

Reason for selling: I am using my 1978 Fender Jazz Bass waaaaaaayyy more than this Ric hence i believe its better to let others give it some play time love. Also because its sound does not suit my bands music style. 😔😔😔

This Rickenbacker comes with its original Hardcase. The Hardcase is a little bit beat up but it could still serve its purpose.

To accommodate to fast sales, this bass is going for only $1800 (still negotiable). If you were to ship this bass yourself, it'll cost you $3200++. Mine is already a good price to own a Rickenbacker 4003!!!

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 83664446 to negotiate and deal. NEGO TILL LET GO!!!

Please deal at my convenience.

Thank you for reading my posts guys!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back