WTS: PS3 super slim + PSN account + Rock Band 3 drums & Guitar Hero's Guitar + Games

bringmethepizza

WTS: PS3 super slim + PSN account + Rock Band 3 drums & Guitar Hero's Guitar + Games

Ok hi guys, I'm selling my used ps3 stuffs. All are only 2 months old. I'm in need of money urgently so i've got no choice but to sell all of my ps3 stuffs.

1) Used PS3 Super Slim 250gb (only 2 months old, still new but i lost the box >_<) includes 1 controller & the cables needed blabla. Selling for $200

2) PSN account (now this is a big loss for me cuz i've bought hella lots of rock band 3 game music tracks & Siren Blood Curse game)
***In Rock band 3 i have over 70+ purchased music tracks. Songs from bands like My Chemical Romance, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Green Day, Mayday Parade, Paramore, Linkin Park and much more. (if you love bands you should buy my psn account and rock band 3 game omg) Also a rock band 2 music tracks export, means purchased music tracks from RB2 can be carried over. All of that for $160

3) Rock Band 3 wireless expert drums (there's a tape on one of the poles cuz it moves when hit too hard) but overall its working and good condition. Includes: Drums,cymbals,screws, drumsticks, batteries & the usb thingy to connect to the ps3) Selling for $100

4) Guitar Hero's wireless red guitar(not expert) good condition. Includes: Guitar,batteries, usb thing and strap. Selling for $80

5) GAMES.

Rock band 3 (the disc has a scratch in the center and sometimes the game lags for 1sec but still playable) i'll give it to you for free if you buy my PSN account and the guitar OR/AND drums. if not, $30

Green Day Rock Band $30

Guitar Hero World Tour $25

Red Dead Redemption $30

Siren Blood Curse (in PSN account only)

yes, i only have 3 games lol.

contact me for pictures of the stuffs (preferably whatsapp or LINE)
for quick sales contact 81112441

or u can email me but i rarely check my inbox: waffleneko@gmail.com

Last edited:
Re: WTS: PS3 super slim + PSN account + Rock Band 3 drums & Guitar Hero's Guitar + Ga

The super slim range are in 250gb /500gb hd models. your 120gb looks like the fat ps3 before the slim 160gb /320. Any receipt to show your 120gb is 2 months old ???

Re: WTS: PS3 super slim + PSN account + Rock Band 3 drums & Guitar Hero's Guitar + Ga

LOL OMG sorry i mixed it up. it's 250gb omfg & ill try to find the receipt but im pretty sure i wont be able to find it orz still try though

ok lol cant find the receipt so i have nothing to proof that it's 2 months old but i bought it around october or late september. havent played it since late november :$ believe or not up to you :D

Back