WTS: PRISTINE CONDITIONED ESP Eclipse II Satin Black 7 Stringed Electric Guitar

Havicks

Hey all,

I'm selling an ESP Eclipse II 7 strings in Satin Black Finish. Comes with Original Hardcase. Condition is pristine 9.5/10!!! I can assure you this. See it for yourself to believe it! I wouldn't dare say its 10/10 just because its a second hand piece! I am essentially a bass guitar player.. so i have no use for the ESP at the moment. Letting go with 9.5/10 conditioned Line 6 15 Watts Guitar Amplifier that is still covered under Warranty till September 2015!

Will include new set of unopened strings from Dean Markley too!

Going for $2350(Highly Negotiable!!!)
I am sure you guys know the first hand price of this beauty in the current market. Plus, this is not the newer E-II series by ESP!

This is a steal! Brand new condition. This is not the new E-II series by ESP. This piece still bears the 'ESP' Logo mother of pearl inlay at the headstock. All original Japanese Made ESP!

Please do Whatsapp me at 83664446 to negotiate! I don't mind trades with 6/7/8 string guitars plus top ups or 4/5/6 string basses plus top ups too provided i'm interested in them! Please do throw me any offers you might have. Who knows, we could work out a deal! LOWBALLERS ARE WELCOMED TOO!!!

NEGO TILL LET GO!!!

Back